For those of you tuning into the blog for the first time, here are some of last year's highlights:
- David Hinton and Marilyn Hacker weighed in on the art of translating poetry
- Adam Zagajewski taught us all what 'epithalamium' means
- We heard the Grace Paley poem that Galway Kinnell reads to himself daily
- Children's author Helen Frost discussed 'freedom in form'
- Maureen McLane read from her debut poetry collection
And here's a link to highlights from 2007. Did I miss anything good? Is there anything you'd like to hear more about this year?